The other day at church, while trying to push through the second hour of Sunday school with a 17 month old, Zoey decided to lay a big fat smooch on the ward under 18 month year old heart throb. It was awesome and Ollie, Zoey's crush, seemed to welcome the forwardness of Zoey's affection. So on Valentines day guess who showed up with a valentine for Zoey? The one and only Ollie. Check it:
He brought her some chocolates and a valentine with a picture of himself. It was money in the bank. I think it is meant to be.
Cru and Zoey got a little valentine as well and Cru was super pumped about this day full of pink and hearts...and candy and cookies.
Baba sent her famous sugar cookies which were destroyed that day.
And Zac got me a dozen roses (what?) and Chocolate candy and a Coke from McD's. He know me too well. It was super fun spending the day with the people I love most.


1 comment:
Yesss!!!! I love it. All of it. Mylee had a nursery boyfriend as well. Awesome! Love you man.
Post a Comment