Monday, April 12, 2010

Grace! The Blessing....

April 11th has been a sad day in our family but now can be thought of as a happy day. Zac was able to bless our baby Cru this last Sunday. Peggy was able to fly down here to AZ for the blessing and it is a good thing or that kid would've been in a white onesie. Instead, check out this outfit.....

Oh yes, that is a mini bow tie-and Peggy hand made it for him! It has been SOOO nice to have Peggy here with us and we feel so spoiled. She has been cooking delicious meals and baking way too many cookies and candies. She has eaten up Cru and won't put him down which has been just fine. Zac and I are so lucky to have such good mothers in our life (and mother-in-laws!)

I love this picture of Cru and his Baba.

We are so blessed.

I am going to miss Baba when she leaves and I hope there is a visit planned to come back and see us soon.

6 comments:

Heather Morgan said...

That's so tender! He is so adorable Kristen! I think he looks like you. He is so tiny and precious. I wish so BADLY that I was coming to visit you with the dudes!! Love you buddy!! ps- can you ask the Peggster to make me a mini bow-tie?

Michelle said...

You look great! And that blessing outfit is quite dapper. I bet everyone was clamoring all over you guys to get a good peek at the honorary baby in the ward.

Gina Moody said...

Aunt Bethany: Is your house on fire Clark?
Clark: No, Aunt Bethany, those are Christmas lights.

Congrats on the Blessing! Can't wait to catch up with you guys, and see the little whipper!!

Steph said...

too cute! i think cru looks like a mini stan. wish we could have been there, or...you HERE! miss you sister! i pledge allegiance to the flag...play ball!

Anonymous said...

The title is priceless. . .as is the beaut pictures of our favorite new nephew!!

Kami Seamons said...

one month old already:) he's growin up fast. can't wait to hear stories of him jumping in neighbors ponds and eating dirt:) cute outfit and i loved the white onesie comment. can't wait to meet the little man!