He made it like a champion. Born March 13th at 7:54 a.m. weighing a staggering 6 lbs 10 oz. and a height of 19 inches....Mr. Cru Emil! I'll have something more clever to say when my brain returns. I figured I should get a few pics out.
Close up
Beef cake huh?
Right after all the hard work. I don't look as good as Natalie though...
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! How awesome! Baby Cru is darling and you look way to good for just having given birth. Seriously. you need a double chin and ratted hair and then we can talk. but until then, happy baby snuggles!
SEFFFANNNN!! So, so, so happy for you and your new little family. He is such a beautiful boy, and I can't wait to snuggle him! You look fantastic you silly fool. You make motherhood hot my friend. Congratulations!!!! ps- i hate to tell you this but my brain never fully returned after i gave birth....i will pray for yours though.
WOOHOO, you guys! SO cute! Congrats :) We're thrilled for you...and for Grandma Peggy :)
congratulations, he is beautiful!
Congrats! He is stunning! And you look amazing for just going through all that hard work! Enjoy him!!! You guys are awesome!
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. He looks like a stud. Hope all is well and recovery goes quickly!
Congratulations! He's so sweet! Have so much fun with him!
Post a Comment