So Thanksgiving has come and gone just like that! I was so pumped for it because Zac's mom Peggy and brother Jake got to come down here to AZ for the holiday. It was REALLY fun and I was so glad we were able to have some family with us. I also didn't have to worry about screwing up my first Thanksgiving dinner because I had Peggy's help. It turned out great and I think I have gained 5 pounds over this week. We were able to see some of the sights here in the Phoenix area and we had a ball. We got to go to one of my FAVORITE pizza places called Grimaldi's and I ate about my weight so that was good. I said it was in preparation for the Thanksgiving dinner...I was stretching my stomach. Anyhoo......
What a bunch of weirdo's. 



I really liked this picture. Jake had some sort of setting on his camera that only allowed certain colors to show and I thought this one was neat. Zac's not posing either...he is just deep in thought about how he loves pizza.
I'm on top of the world.
Proof. Thats all I'm gonna say.
We also got the chance to tour Zac's job site. All I can say is how the crap do humans do what we do. The job site was absolutely INSANE!!! It is a 280,000 sq ft research facility. The creepiest part is that they have two floors of 'animal rooms' which is exactly what you think it is. They are rooms to test animals with stuff. I kept thinking around every corner there would be a frothing dog with red eyes just waiting.....waiting.

We were also able to go to the Mesa temple which was really nice. The Christmas lights are all up. It is weird/different having it be sunny and 75 degrees with Christmas decorations and music being played all over the place. It's all good though. I like not having to scrap my car windows every morning.
4 comments:
Oh you little jimminy puff. I am glad Turkey Day turned out so well for you- I'm still dreading the day I have to cook, or even bring something, to a meal of that magnitude. I guess as long as I keep burning things, I will never be asked to do so!
Please tell me you're coming to the 208 for Christmas? I miss my little Drizzle.
KRISSSSSSSSSSSSSTEN! I am so glad that your turkey dinner turned out, and you didn't end up crying while eating a McChicken. I love your new picture with you guys and the sundae. It is priceless. I can't WAIT for you two to get your crispy little butts down here for Christmas!It will be so much fun! Love you!
Congrats on your turkey! I have yet to embark on said cooking adventure...One day. P.S. Our dad's are still best friends, and I still can't believe what a small world it is. That's all. Happy Holidays (maybe we'll see you in Boise over Christmas?)
only a week until you're here!!
Post a Comment