So I got real lucky and scored a trip to Boise last week. All I had to do was T-Bone someone when I was twenty years old and have that person take me to court five years later!! It ended up working out because the dudes doctor ended up testifying against him and he also went bankrupt. He had to settle and my lawyer said he wouldn't see a penny of it....so free trip!! Whilst I was in Boise, it happened to be my mom's 52nd....okay 62nd birthday (but she could pass for 52). It was really fun and everyone was there (except Zac-tear). She also retired from her job and is living the high life! If anyone knows my mom you will all know that she is classic and classy. I hope I can be as kind, thoughtful, helpful, and as generous as her when I grow up... ;) Also I hope I can be as beautiful as her. She is a fox! Check out these pictures to prove me right.Me and my moms
These are all the grandkids plus Richelle because Paige didn't want to be put down.
And this gem is my favorite. Check out the space behind me and my sister. That is my mom peeking in on our self portrait. Nice work maw. We're all a bit creepy and I love it! I really miss my family and especially my mom since we have moved down here to sunny AZ. It was really fun to go back for a visit and enjoy the fall weather and the company of my family.
3 comments:
you all look great. I wish you could come to the movies with me. we would have a blast.
Oh Krissssten! This post is so tender! Your mom is a total babe! It was so fun to have you here for a visit....although it was much too short! I can't wait to see you both at Christmas! I just want you to know that you are one of the best people that I have ever known. And I mean that. :) Love you tONS!
Love
Hepper
she is a fox! it was fun having you around! looking forward to seeing you three:) at christmas!
Post a Comment