Introducing the newest member of the Drzayich family--Jaitz. We broke down (or better put, Zac finally broke down to my pleas) and we got a puppy! He is a Boston Terrier and is lots of fun. We are working on using the outside for a toilet right now. I did just teach him how to sit and lay down--he is a smart little thing. He is 11 weeks old as of yesterday. I really love him and am glad I have someone to talk to during the day. Zac likes him too and is constantly tormenting him (instead of me!!! Hooray!!) Anyhoo, there are some pictures of him!
4 comments:
What a precious little pup! And what a sweet lucky soul he is to have you as a mother. Also, today is a day of celebration...today is the day you plummeted from your mother's loins...1/4 of a century ago!! Happy 25th buddy! I sure miss you, and I sure love you, and I sure hope we can have a real good party in honor of this day next time you are around these parts! I hope you are having a wonderful birthday!!
Cute puppy! Our puppy has definately become our baby. I need your email address! My brother needs to get in contact with Zac if that's ok. Thanks! It looks like you guys are having fun down there in Arizona!
Hey Kristen! It is so fun to find people through blogging! It looks like you are having a ton of fun...like usual! Cute blog!
Zac, I'm going to punch you and your new little dog in the face.
-Dewey
Post a Comment