So I decided to put some more stuff up here possibly for my future posterity but mostly for my friends that read this. I am just hanging out with my B (aka Zac) watching some Scrubs and having a good time. Zac keeps laughing real hard which makes watching Scrubs twice as fun. Thanks Hops for letting us borrow all of your DVD's and we will get them back to you soon. Anyhoo, since the top of my blog says Kristen and Zac I figured I should include my one and only on here. Zac is quite the character and I love him so very much. We are pretty much best buddies that hang out and eat and joke and occasionally make out. Here are some pictures from our latest adventures...
(notice the self portraits)
Summer in San Francisco/Berkeley for an internship with DPR for Zac. It was windy.
This is the Mesa Arizona temple. It was November 8th in the picture and 91 degrees. WHAT?
We are caught dancing at Bryan Dewey's (or just plain Dewey) wedding.
p.s. the title of this post is the title of a song on my playlist. It is a remake done originally by Van Morrisey (remake done by Anberlin). It reminds me of Zac and just being young and loving life. Enjoy a good listen if you choose to.
5 comments:
that is quite precious my love! i am going to miss you two chesters but I am glad that you have each other. Love you mucho.
You guys are pretty precious jewels. Dangly diamonds with pearl accents....yep you are THAT valuable to me. I am sure glad that you are so great, and that you have a husband that is also great. Good work.
Through the amazing reaches of the WWW I was very surprised to run across your blog. I'm pretty excited that you guys are moving down here to sunny Phoenix. Have you guys decided where you are going to live? If you need any help give me a holler. Hope all is well and I'm sure I'll see you soon.
Kristen,
What's up! I just found your blog off of Dawn's blog and it's the best thing that has happened to me all day! I glad you and Zac are happy together! You guys make a great couple! Come check out our blog at wearejones.net.
Happy blogging,
Kirii
Kristen
It is crazy who you come across in the blogging world. It's Brenda from high school. I came across your blog from Kirii's blog. You look amazing and very happy. I have a blog but it is private, you can email me at braguskus@msn.com and I'll add you to my list if you like. It was way fun to run across your blog and see what you have been up to.
Brenda
Post a Comment